We’re looking for a super talented HR Manager to help establish our HR function during this period of growth. This is a full-time role with flexibility, which is fully remote (so you can work from home or wherever you choose).
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
What is an HR Manager?
Our new HR Manager will be the go-to person for all team-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting company values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
You'll be the first point of contact for our team and you’ll manage the entire employee lifecycle from Recruitment to Leavers, whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Define, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the borderless recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrable experience on managing Human Resources on a remotely basis
- Must speak conversational English
- Blockchain, blockchain gaming
- Gaming, Gambling or trading game experience
- Knowledge of trading cryptocurrency or forex
- Knowledge of NFTs and NFT marketplaces
- Working within a decentralized global team
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Bonus scheme
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re a great fit for the team