Your privacy is important to us. It is GameFi Inc’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and mobile applications we own and operate (“Platforms”).
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you.
We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service on our Platforms. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law or when you grant us permission such as entering into a Sponsored Competition on our Platforms.
Personal information collection
GameFi Inc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of the Platforms;
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Platforms (including any personal details such as your name, email address, profile picture etc);
• information about transactions carried out over the Platforms;
• information about the browser details;
• information about your location;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Platforms services; and
• any other information that you share with GameFi Inc.
Using personal information
GameFi Inc may use your personal information to:
• administer the Platforms;
• personalize the Platform for you;
• enable your access to and use of the Platforms services;
• publish information about you on the Platforms;
• send you products that you purchase or redeem;
• supply you services that you purchase;
• send you marketing communications (from us or any third parties you authorize through us).
Where GameFi Inc discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, GameFi Inc may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
GameFi Inc will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
GameFi Inc will store some of the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Platforms may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Our Platforms may link to external sites or applications that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our Platforms will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective as of 1 July 2021.