We are looking for a smart contract developer who is capable of being self sufficient, self motivating and a self starter at heart. Must have experience of solidity development in the blockchain space, smart-contract and/or web3 interactions and ideally NFT and gaming. Problem solving is what you do best and nothing is impossible but just a matter of figuring it out. You are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills. Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Immersed in blockchain technologies
- Interested in Game Development and NFTs
- Lead smart contract development
- Estimate and scope smart contract developement
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy software, demo your code and evaluate team feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Must speak conversational English
- Experience with Web3 or any similar blockchain interaction libraries
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience with truffle or similar
- Experience testing with truffle or hardhat
- Proven work experience of deployments on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and or Polgyon
- Understands virtual machine architecture, memory, and stack.
- Experience writing NFT contracts.
- Solidity experience
- Basic knowledge of solidity security testing tools (eg: Truffle, Slither, Echinda, Mitrhil, etc…)
- Has audits that are publicly viewable.
- Work in a startup environment
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme available
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re a great fit for the team