Gamefi is an independent game developer that unites world class professionals in their eagerness to change the world of gaming and finance through decentralisation and blockchain.
Please see our current games https://www.thecryptoprophecies.com/ which is a decentralised peer-to-peer price predicting game with NFT characters and magic spells, and https://www.botwars.com/ which is a cryptocurrency trading game.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our ambitious, multi-cultural remote team with expertise in the digital space. You must exhibit a forward-thinking, collaborative, approach that sets you apart as a specialist design practitioner.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be a team player able to collaborate within a compact digital design team to be able to execute both tactical and strategic solutions. Ultimately, you need to be able to show an outstanding portfolio and demonstrate high-level presentation skills, be able to innovate effective solutions and work well within a fully remote team.
If you’re also familiar with Web 3 technologies and Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Full digital project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build – and active input where required
- Create digital designs that take on-board the KPIs and creative brief that have been defined with the Senior team
- Quickly deliver new features and ideas based on user and team feedback while maintaining a high level of design quality and consistency
- Confident in running or contributing to workshops, gathering feedback and running user interviews
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- High level knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Define visual actions (screen transitions & animations, micro-interactions) using UI and motion design skills
- Be adaptive and able to create innovative, user-centered visual design solutions based on existing patterns on ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with team members to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience
- Ability to very quickly create prototypes that can best communicate ideas to the team
- Proficient in designing high fidelity UI
- Maintain existing design libraries and create new ones when required
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, UX/UI design or Art or equivalent design-related field.
- Experience managing component libraries in Sketch, Figma
- Solid understanding of colour theory, typography, iconography, interaction design, motion principles, and grid theory
- Ability to create stunning visual compositions/components with a strong attention to detail
- Excellence in visual design and brand is a must, demonstrated through design concepts, documentation, and style guides
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch/Figma, Invision, Principle, Zeplin, Abstract, etc.;
- Ability to switch between using different softwares
- A systems-level thinker and highly organized; a proactive, independent working style
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Proactively contribute to the cultural development of the team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Speak and write in English very well
- Motion Design is a huge advantage
- Fintech experience is a huge advantage
- Blockchain, blockchain gaming
- Gaming, Gambling or trading game experience
- Knowledge of trading cryptocurrency or forex
- Knowledge of NFTs and NFT marketplaces
- Working within a decentralized global team
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Bonus scheme
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you’re a great fit for the team